What a gorgeous Super Bowl Eve we have had here in South Florida! (Our apologies to just about everyone else in the country buried under inches of snow.) 😛
1 bottle Yago Sant’gria
1 bottle your favorite red wine (we used 3 Wishes Merlot – $2.99 at Whole Foods… can’t beat that!)
1 orange – 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced into half wheels
2 limes – 1 juiced, 1 sliced into wheels
1 peach – sliced into wedges
1 McIntosh apple – sliced into wedges
1. Squeeze the juice of 1 lime and 1/2 an orange into a large pitcher. Drop in remainder of fruit pieces. (P.S. You can cut them however you’d like, I just think the shapes above look pretty.)
2. Pour in 1 bottle of Yago Sant’gria (we bought the larger size and used about half the bottle).
3. Pour in 1 bottle of wine.
4. Stir to combine juices & wine.
5. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, or overnight if possible for flavors to marry.
Doesn’t get much easier (or tastier) than that! Drink responsibly! 🙂