Pimento Cheese! This Southern staple is a must at picnics, holidays and special occasions like The Masters and The Kentucky Derby.
Servings: 8 ounces
- ¾ cups sharp yellow cheddar grated
- ¾ cups white cheddar grated
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 ounces jarred diced pimentos drained
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until fully combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
- This recipe can easily be doubled for a larger group.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.