Dill Pickle Dip
This easy, creamy dip is loaded with bits of dill pickle and lots of flavor! A great dip for crackers, chips or raw veggies.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese room temperature
- 1¼ cups dill pickles finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion grated or finely minced
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste if needed
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Mix until well-combined and smooth using a hand mixer. (A stand mixer works well, too!)
Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for up to 2 hours to chill and allow flavors to marry.
Serve with crackers, chips or raw vegetables.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature to make combining ingredients easy.
- Chilling the mixture will allow the ingredients to marry and improve the flavor, but if you're impatient to snack, feel free to dig in right away.