Honey Sriracha Sauce
Honey Sriracha Sauce! Sweet, sticky and spicy, this sauce takes the flavor of everything up a notch! From chicken wings, to Brussels sprouts, you'll want to use it on just about everything!
Servings: 8 tablespoons sauce
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice or rice vinegar
- teaspoon sesame oil
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
In a small saucepan, whisk together all the glaze ingredients except cornstarch over medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, whisk together about a tablespoon of water and a teaspoon of corn starch until completely smooth.
Add the cornstarch slurry to the saucepan and whisk for about 30 seconds. Let the mixture come to a bubble, whisking while the glaze thickens.
Cook for another minute or so, then remove from heat.
- Add a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger for an aromatic element.
- Stir in some sesame seeds for extra flavor and texture.
- Make it rich with a few tablespoons of butter whisked in at the end.
Gluten-Free: Be sure to use tamari instead of soy sauce.
Vegan: Swap your favorite vegan sweetener such as date syrup, agave or coconut nectar.