Mango Avocado Salad
Mango Avocado Salad with Bacon! Butter lettuce is topped with fresh mango, avocado, bacon & queso fresco and drizzled with a mouthwatering vinaigrette in this tropical summer salad!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 head butter lettuce or any soft lettuce like Boston Bibb
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled & sliced
- 1 mango peeled & sliced
- 4-5 strips bacon cooked until crisp & chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled queso fresco
For Queso Fresco Dressing
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons crumbled queso fresco
- Add protein like grilled shrimp, chicken or fish to make the salad more substantial and filling.
- Try adding extra color and flavor with sliced red onion, grape tomatoes or grilled corn.
- Vegan & Dairy-Free: Swap out regular mayonnaise, queso fresco and bacon for plant-based versions. Use date syrup or agave instead of honey.